Italian car manufacturing giants Automobili Lamborghini has launched its third model the “Lamborghini Urus”, the latest Lamborghini SUV.The name Urus is derived from one of the large, wild ancestors of domestic cattle.
The new Lamborghini Urus tends to have a dual personality: it can be regarded as a sporty or luxurious depending on the wish of the owner.
“The Lamborghini Urus is a visionary approach based on the infusion of Lamborghini DNA into the most versatile vehicle, the SUV,” says Stefano Domenicali, Automobili Lamborghini Chairman, and Chief Executive Officer.
Here is a review of the latest Lamborghini SUV the “Lamborghini Urus”
POWER AND PERFORMANCE
- The latest Lamborghini Urus has a 4.0-litre V8-turbo engine, which delivers an amazing 650 bhp and 850Nm of torque.
- The engine of the Lamborghini Urus comes with an automatic eight-speed gearbox.
- It has many driving modes that automatically tunes the car in different environments to enhance its performance.
- It also consists of high-level safety, security and driving assistance added to the car for better performance.
DESIGN AND PRACTICABILITY
- It has a rare muscular and sporty appearance which makes it one of a kind
- The dashboard has a slim Y-design and the seats are electric heated and 12-way adjustable.
- Each Lamborghini Urus comes with an LIS which helps to control the car set-up, media, telephone, and navigation.The LIS is controlled by two screens(the upper and lower screen).
- The upper screen controls the media, navigation, telephone, and the car status update.
- The lower screen controls the climate control and seat heating as well as an interface for information input.
Automobili Lamborghini has announced the new Lamborghini Urus will be sold at the retail price to its first customers.These are the suggested retail prices in various countries excluding taxes.
- Europe: EUR 171,429.00
- Italy: EUR 168,852.00
- UK: GBP 131,500.00
- USA: USD 200,000.00 USA
- China: RMB 3,130,000.00
- Japan: YEN 25,740,000.00