All over the world people are beginning to appreciate the power of stem cells and its therapy treatments.Stem cells naturally occur and possess the ability to replicate numerous types of damaged and worn out cells in the body.Unlike specialized cells in the body like blood, bone and muscle cells, these adult stem cells have the ability to renew themselves into specialized cells.here we will provide you with you with tips on how to activate your own stem cells.
Stem cells are undifferentiated biological cells of a multicellular organism which is capable of differentiating into specialized cells to produce numerous cells.These cells have the ability to restore and renew damaged tissues.The process of stimulating this stem cells is still experimental, and various research is ongoing on how best you can actually stimulate your stem cells.Due to a medical condition and you really wish to activate your own stem cells, consulting a physician for stem cell therapy or going for very good clinical trials are very good options.
History of Stem Cells research
Not long ago, scientists basically practiced with two type stem cells from human being and animals.Namely, embryonic and non-embryonic stem cells, later on, scientists discovered new ways to obtain embryonic stem cells(ESC), from early mouse embryos.
The complete study of the biology of mouse stem cells paved way for the discovery a method being used to obtain stem cells from the human embryo, These are later regarded as human embryonic stem cells.In vitro fertilization procedures were used to form embryos, these embryos are used for the purpose of reproduction.when these stem cells are no longer needed, they are being donated for research.
In 2006, some researchers recorded a major breakthrough by identifying different conditions that would enable specialized adult cells to be genetically reprogrammed to turn to a stem cell-like state.
Types of Stem Cells
Adult Stem Cells(ASC):
Adult stem cells are undifferentiated cells that are found living in differentiated tissues in our body system that has the ability to renew themselves and form new cells that can replace damaged tissues.Adult Stem Cells form new Cells to replenish those that were lost through injury, disease or normal repair.
Types of Adult Stem Cells
- Hematopoietic Stem Cells (Blood Stem Cells)
- Mesenchymal Stem Cells
- Neural Stem Cells
- Epithelial Stem Cells
- Skin Stem Cells
Embryonic Stem Cells
Some days after fertilization just before implantation, the embryo has an inner mass cell that has the ability to generate all specialized tissues in which the human body consist of.Embryonic Stem Cells are gotten from the inner cell mass of an embryo that undergone an in vitro fertilization.These Embryonic Stem Cells are not gotten from eggs fertilized in the body of a woman. These stem cells possess the ability to become any cell type and are normally found during the early stages of development.
Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells
These are stem cells produced in the laboratory, this serves as a middle line between adult stem cells and embryonic stem cells.Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells are created by introducing embryonic genes into a somatic cell this will enable it to revert back a “stem cell-like” state.
Various ways on how to naturally activate your own stem cells
Method 1 Stimulating your stem cells at home/Natural Stem Cell Boosts
1.Regular weekly workout sessions tend to preserve existing stem cells.Adults tend to have fewer stem cells than children, but regular work out sessions may be able to help you in preserving stem cells as you get old.regular exercises also help in stimulating neural stem cells that aid in keeping you mentally sharp.Running 2-3 times a week and less intensive exercise will go a long way in preserving your stem cells.
2. 7-9 hours of sleep daily keeps your stem cells active.Stem cells though might not be totally effective if the individual is not getting enough sleep.The effectiveness of stem cells can drop by half if you miss up to 4 hours of sleep weekly.
3. Applying plant stem cells on your skin helps reduce aging signs, plant stem cells renew and activates skin stem cells.Nowadays, many skin care products consist of plant stem cells in their formulation this includes stem cells of plants such as tomato, ginger, apple, Edelweiss.
4. Undergoing periodic fasts helps to promote blood stem cells.Before you decide to undergo this fasting, try to see a physician, ensure that you are healthy enough.pregnant women and individuals with heart, liver, or kidney problems are advised not try this method.
Method 2 Undergoing Stem Cell Therapy
1. Get the knowledge of the risks of stem cell therapy.Stem cell therapy doesn’t seem to be the remedy for all diseases.Making use of stem cells, especially the unregulated stem cell therapies, can possibly cause infection at the injection site.It is always advised to consult a physician before starting the therapy and abstain from stem cell clinics, these clinics often conduct unregulated therapies which can yield different side effects.
2. Consult a physician about stem cells if you happen to have immune or blood conditions.Presently there are two recognized treatments considered to be safe and effective forms of stem cell therapy.These include blood stem cell transplants for treating blood and immune disorders and skin grafts used in treating skin injuries and disorders.if you happen to have any of these conditions, you need to consult a doctor to know if stem cell treatment is good for you.
3. Get the knowledge of treatment’s credibility and process from a doctor.A good physician will enlighten you on all options for treatment and also honest in letting you know the risks and the advantage of stem cell therapy.
4. Blood and Immune disorders are best treated with blood stem transplant.Stem cells can be taken from bone marrow, bloodstream and umbilical cord from donors.The stem cells will be administered to the patients through the intravenous line.
5. Skin graft aids in treating skin injuries and disorders.A skin graft is carried out by using a healthy skin to replace an injured skin.This healthy skin contains a reasonable amount of stem cells.This donor skin normally comes from a healthy part of a patient skin or from a donor.
Method 3 Getting signed up for Clinical Trial
1. Search for a close trial by making use of the international database for clinical trials.The United States government and the W.H.O both maintains a database of all registered clinical trials around the world.The official website of U.S database is https://clinicaltrials.gov/ while that of W.H.O is https://clinicaltrials.gov/.
2. Go for study recommendation from a health care provider.If you happen to have a specific condition, your doctor is in a very good position to know the kind of study you may qualify.
3. Read the protocol of the study thoroughly to determine your eligibility.This protocol contains the full description of the trial, this protocol will outline what the study hopes to achieve and how the stem cells are being tested.
4. Reach out to the head researchers to make inquiries about the study.The clinical trial description should contain contact numbers/emails.before the study application, meet the researchers and ask few questions to ensure that the study is right for you.
5. Finally, apply for the study If you are confident enough and willing to take the risks that follow the study, is advisable you apply for this study through the head researchers.firstly, you need to book an appointment with the researchers, then you get to sign the informed consent form, and finally, undergo a medical examination.
6. The trial instructions should be carried out carefully.it is advisable you visit the hospital/research institutions for testing/monitoring, where you might be told to keep the record of your daily activities.
Other tips on how you can activate your stem cells naturally
Consume less sugar.Reduce the amount of your sugar intake, sugar produces excess insulin which posses a very bad effect on stem cell production.
Reduction of body triglycerides.Triglycerides are blood fat that is used as a means of energy production to the blood.high level of triglycerides increases the chances of having a heart disease, and it has been revealed by scientists that stem cells grow poorly in people with high level of triglycerides.
Restriction from food with high amount of calories
Trauma that occurs in the bone and skin part of the body, triggers the release of bone marrow stem cells.
Rejuvenating your cells by growing new mitochondria, this can be done using resveratrol(this can be found in red wine).
Potential Uses of stem cells
Stem cell activators tend to be the safest and fastest means to tackle challenging health conditions, stem cell activators are highly beneficial for degenerative diseases that no longer have an effective treatment.
The following are the importance of stem cells to the body
Stem cells are essential to a living organism in so many ways.In a blastocyst, it is the inner cell that gives rise to the whole body of the organism.which includes all specialized cell types and body organs such as heart, lungs, eggs etc.Adult tissues which include muscle, bone marrow, the brain, distinct populations of adult stem cells replenish cells that were lost through normal wear and tear or injury.
Due to its very unique regenerative abilities, stem cells provide new possibilities for handling diseases such as diabetes and heart diseases.enough work is now carried out in the laboratory and clinics to ascertain how best to use these cells to treat disease using cell-based therapies.this is referred to as reparative medicine.
Laboratory investigation of stem cells provides a means for the scientist to learn more about the cell’s important properties and its difference from specialized cell types.Nowadays, scientists are making use of stem cells to screen new drugs and identify the causes of most birth defects.
Certain research carried out on stem cells continues to widen the knowledge about how stem cell transforms from a single cell and how damaged cells are replaced by healthy ones in an adult organism.
Stem cell activators activates immune responses so as to reverse degenerative diseases.
Stem cell activators enhance speed recovery from injuries/surgeries.
Stem cell activators aids to trigger body immune defense systems.
Stem cell activators help to improve the body neurological conditions.
Stem cell activators helps to improve cardio vascular performance.
How to administer stem cells activator
Stem cell activators can be taken up to four times in a single day, for maximum result each product should be taken differently between dosages for optimum absorption.The dosage for stem cell activators could range from 12-20 drops daily.the duration of use varies from 3 to 6 months.
What can affect stem cell production?
As one gets old, the stem cells lose its ability to repair and regenerate.This leads to poor regeneration or degeneration of certain body organs and tissues.
Best Foods For Stem Cell Growth-Your daily diet can increase or decrease the availability of stem cell.Diets consisting of many calories, excessive sugar or fats hampers the body’s regenerating ability.The metabolism of the body determines the number of calories burned daily.High intake of food with much calories leads to rapid weight gain.Excess fats in the body system cause strain on organs and bones, excessive intake of sugar lead to overproduction of insulin, which leads to its oversupply, and hence block the functionality insulin and damage organs like kidney.
As we all know, a nutritionally balanced individual tends to benefit more from stem cell therapies than poorly nourished ones.Individuals placed on a steady balanced diet tend to have a good outcome with lots of stem cell therapies.Food rich in protein increases amino acids as well as zinc in the body system, this helps in collagen deposition [ii, iii], Food sources containing vitamin C aids in improving collagen [iv]
Hormonal Control of Stem Cells
Hormones are chemical messengers that are produced by endocrine glands.they affect almost every cellular activities in the body and create a huge impact on the clinical result in stem cell therapy.
The Effect of Testosterone on Stem cells
The hormone testosterone is anabolic in nature and hence leads to tissue deposition and its growth.Testosterone possed important androgenic effects on a clinical process such as wound healing and inflammatory response that occurs during acute wound healing.
The Effect of Thyroid Hormone on Stem Cells
Thyroid hormone is a metabolic hormone known for growth stimulation and metabolic rate.when thyroid appears to be low, it leads to decreased wound healing in the individual affected.it is assumed that without optimal thyroid hormone, stem cell therapies won’t be absolutely effective.