Sean Combs popularly known as P-Diddy who once said he dreams of owning an NFL team,Recently expressed his intentions of buying the entire NFL.
“I did have a dream to own a NFL team but now my dream is to own our own league!” Diddy tweeted.
Finally,someone has come to help the NFL get past its President Trump problem with the national anthem.
According to Diddy’s vision he would like the league to be “where you can be yourself.Have a retirement plan.”he added.”Have freedom to be a great human and protest for your people without being demonized for your beliefs as a king.
In the NFL there are 31 owners and one publicly owned,and none has the zeal to sell.Apart from that Diddy is completely out of the league here.The rap mogul based on Forbes is worth an estimated $820 million.People think Diddy would have gone for the cheapest NFL team and hustle his way to the top.And that seems to be totally impossible because the cheapest NFL team which is the Buffalo Bills based on Forbes list, has an estimated value of $1.6 billion.With the whole NFL estimated to worth about $75 billion,Diddy might just be daydreaming.
Here are the list of the NFL teams and their worth
Rank Team Current Value
1. Dallas Cowboys $4.8 Billion
2. New England Patriots $3.7 billion
3. New York Giants $3.3 billion
4. Washington Redskins $3.1 billion
5. San Francisco 49ers $3.05 billion
6. Los Angeles Rams $3.00 billion
7. Chicago Bears $2.85 billion
8. Houston Texans $2.8 billion
9. New York Jets $2.75 billion
10. Philadephia Eagles $2.65 billion
11. Denvor Broncos $2.6 billion
12. Miami Dolphins $2.575 billion
13. Green Bay Packers $2.55 billion
14. Baltimore Ravens $2.5 billion
15. Atlanta Falcons $2.475 billion
16. Pittsburgh Steelers $2.45 billion
17. Seattle Seahawks $2.425 billion
18. Minnesota Vikings $2.40 billion
19. Oakland Raiders $2.38 billion
20. Indaianopolis Colts $2.375 billion
21. Carolina Panthers $2.3 billion
22 . Los Angeles Chargers $2.275 billion
23. Arizona Cardinals $2.15 billion
24. Kansas City Chiefs $2.1 billion
25. Jacksonville Jaguars $2.075 billion
26. Tennessee Titans $2.O5 billion
27. New Orleans Saints $2.00 billion
28. Tampa Bay Buccaneers $1.975 billion
29. Cleveland Browns $1.95 billion
30. Cincinnati Bengals $1.8 billion
31. Detroit L $1.7 billion
32 . Buffalo Bill $1.6 billion